Consultance was founded with the mission of making accounting and bookkeeping more streamlined, less time-consuming and more cost-effective for small- and mid-size organizations around the nation.
Consultance combines four key areas of expertise to enable Business Owners, Executive Directors, CEOs and CFOs to reduce the amount of time they spend each week on accounting and bookkeeping activities:
- Timely and accurate financial information
- Streamlined workflow processes
- Integrated financial systems
- Paperless technology platform
Consultance specializes in serving businesses, not-for-profits and associations with between $1 million and $10 million in annual revenue. Due to Conultance’s innovative CASflowSM system and online tools and technology, clients can be located anywhere in the nation.
Why Do Organizations Choose Consultance?
Consultance’s team of experienced accountants and bookkeepers works with business owners, CEOs, CFOs, not-for-profit and association executives to:
- Design and implement systems and processes that fit into how your organization works;
- Streamline workflows and eliminate paperwork with Consultance’s online paperless platform;
- Deliver timely and accurate financial reports;
- Provide accounting management oversight to ensure the highest quality and consistency every month; and
- Clean-up legacy bookkeeping issues.