To streamline our clients’ bookkeeping and accounting processes and ensure the highest quality service at the best possible price, Consultance has invested in an innovative, paperless platform called CASflow that:
- Enables our clients to send electronically all accounting and bookkeeping related documents
- Retrieve and/or forward any document from a searchable database
- Integrate their online banking and bill payment services; and
- View key reports in real-time.
Here’s how CASflow works:
Here’s what CASflow includes:
- We provide real time 365/24/7 access for clients to their accounting files and supporting documents.
- 80% of the necessary supporting documentation we retrieve via 3rd party website such as bank statements, credit card statements, payroll and other web based platforms.
- Remaining supporting documents are sent by our clients electronically; vendor bills and bank deposits with check copies are the most common.
- We fully integrate Quickbooks with your bank’s online banking platform. This allows the 2 to speak to each other and transfer data electronically. Significantly reducing data entry errors and improving the reconciliation process.
- We set up recurring tasks that are automatically populated and pushed to dedicated staff members to ensure that critical work is always performed timely.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly tasks to assure work is both accurate and complete.
- We host all accounting files with an industry leader and SAS70 tested hosting facility.
- Every client is staffed with both a CPA and a bookkeeper to ensure the proper expertise is provided.
- Coordinate 90% of year-end audit support – freeing up client’s time to manage business/organization.