Controller and CFO Services
There’s a reason the word “consult” is part of our firm’s name. Our goal is not only to provide you with top-notch, reliable accounting services, but also be your trusted business advisor.
Through our Controller and CFO Services, our seasoned professionals will look at your business from all angles and touch points that impact your bottom line and offer practical insights and advice. You’ll get peace of mind knowing that our engaged and qualified virtual controllers – many of whom are active Certified Public Accountants – will help you make informed business decisions based on their in-depth understanding of your financial activities and condition.
Our Controller Services go beyond processing and recording of your day-to-day transactions. We’ll perform a formal month-end closing and review of your books and issue meaningful reports. Through our monthly client meetings, we’ll provide strategies and insights on how to optimize your business workflows, reduce costs and the risk of fraud, and interpret your financial results so that you can achieve your business goals.
Hiring a qualified CFO can be too expensive and time-consuming for many small to medium-sized organizations. We remove the burden from you and meet your needs at a fraction of the cost.
Our CFO Services can help you with:
- Cash Flow Management
- Business Plan Development
- Performance Dashboard Analysis and Reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Pricing Models and Profitability Analysis
- Cost and Risk Management
- Access to hands-on financial experts when you need them
- Consultation on strategic matters and best practices
- Actionable insights to help reduce your expenses and manage risks
- Assistance with your business plan, including building key relationships
- Increase your understanding of Key Performance Indicators and their implications