Consultance Accounting Services’ Clients & Partners
Consultance Accounting Services works with businesses, non-profits and associations with annual revenues of between $1 and $10 million. Many of these organizations turn to Consultance after they have experienced one or more challenges related to their bookkeeping and accounting, including:
- They lack confidence that the numbers are accurate.
- They end up reinventing the wheel each month to close the books, taking days to do what should take several hours.
- Their numbers are inaccurate and unreliable, and therefore the organization can’t make good business decisions.
- They struggle to get timely and accurate reports.
- The organization is likely too small for full-service accounting firms, which often charge hefty minimum fees.
- The organization’s needs have outgrown what an office manager or even a bookkeeper can fulfill.
- The organization lacks the infrastructure and processes required to increase efficiency.