Consultance Understands the Unique Needs of Not for Profits and Associations
Over the years, Consultance has worked with a range of not-for-profit organizations and associations in Washington, DC and other cities in the United States, so we have deep expertise in their unique needs and a broad perspective on their overall business challenges.
Consultance works with not-for-profit organizations across the nation to:
- Provide accounting and bookkeeping services to help them manage their financial resources more accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Develop accurate financial statements that they can rely upon to make good decisions and effectively run their organizations
- Create an appropriate Chart of Accounts.
- Develop an informative and accurate cash management system.
- Provide ongoing bookkeeping services.
- Prepare accurate financial statements and improve the quality of your reports to your funders and Board of Directors.
- Track functional expenses accurately
- Track “restricted vs. unrestricted” assets
- Track in kind donations
- Train staff and board members in financial literacy.
- Liaison with your tax and audit professionals
- We work with you to set up a schedule and work description that fits the needs of your organization.
- Create and document policies, procedures and support materials related to your bookkeeping and accounting requirements
- Knowledge of and commitment to the nonprofit sector.
- Knowledge of nonprofit-specific accounting, the audit process and risk management principles and procedures.
Consultance Services for Not-for-Profit Organizations:
- Functional Expense Allocations
- Program Services
- Temporary vs. Permanently Restricted
- Grants and contributions
- Board designated
- Deferred Revenues
- Prepaid Expenses
- Contributions Receivable
Special Offer for Consultance’s Not-for-Profit Clients
To acknowledge the importance of not-for-profit organizations such as these, Consultance has created a program where it will donate 5% of accounting service fees to another qualified not for profit organization of your choosing. For more information, please contact Orin Schepps at email@example.com.
Consultance Accounting Services
Not-for-Profit Bookkeeping Cost-Benefit Comparison
There are a number of resources that can manage your accounting and bookkeeping functions. Are you getting the most for your investment?
|DEDICATED NOT-FOR-PROFIT EXPERIENCE|
Subject matter expertise with not for profit organizations. Program services, permanent vs. temporarily restricted, functional expense allocations, deferred memberships/revenue
Experience implementing and managing all aspects of QuickBooks for not-for-profit organizations.
|CUSTOMIZED PROCESSES & REPORTING|
|Paperless Document Management System
Sequel based, searchable document management platform.
|Customized Workflow Procedures
Tasks and procedures that create best practices and streamlines procedures.
|Customized Financial Statements and Reports
Dashboards, financial statements, reports
|Real Time Access to Financial Reports
The ability to access detailed and summary reports as needed.
|Electronic Accounts Payable/Check Run Process
Approval and batch payments through direct connection between your bank and QuickBooks.
|Integrated Banking & Accounting System
Complete integration between QuickBooks and your online banking platform and tools.
|Staffing Expertise On-Demand
Additional expertise is available to oversee bookkeeping function as needed.
|Monthly Cost Range||$5-8K
|Fixed Fee Cost
Your cost for bookkeeping and accounting services will be fixed. Never exceed your budgeted costs.